Lovebirds?

There's one friend that always called me and my boyfriend lovebirds.
Why?
Well I don't know. But then I got curious what does lovebirds mean
I already search it in google (ofc) and then the result is:


informal
;an openly affectionate couple.

Well, well, well..... 
She's saying the truth. We're the type of couple who obviously very much in love with each other LOL. I know y'all disgusted with myself because I always bring him up into my post. But hey, this is my blog ;)
I don't know how... why... when... 
I love him. It naturally comes.

Back to the topic guys (I'm sucks at blogging) 
there's negative and positive side of being called as Lovebirds 
Let's we begin with the Positive (+) side first :
1.) People know that I'm his girlfriend, we always stick together
2.) We aren't shy at sharing expression of love (Hold hands, do cute stuff, etc)
3.) Maybe some people think we're cute together <-- wtf 
4.) I'm totally fine 
Hmmm... and the Negative?
(THERE'S TOO MUCH OMG SHIT I HATE MY LIFE LOL NO I LOVED IT BUT SOMETIMES I HATED IT GOD HELP)
1.) Some people may think that we're too over
2.) They hate this type of couple
3.) They didn't find we are cute
4.) They envy at us and ended up mocking
5.) He's my partner in everything and If I'm not with him anymore Idk... well maybe I'll find the new one (LOL)

Sooo yeah, what do you think guys? 
Is it a bad thing to be a lovebirds? 
Or are you planning to be claimed as lovebirds??
?????? 

Comments

  1. Being lovebirds is totally fine, i personally find it cute , and to me (a very touchy and physical person) i need that type of touchy touchy always together 24/7 type of relationship. It just shows u arent afraod to show and claim what is yours ;) -e.s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, I'm totally okay if you write one... or maybe two

Popular Posts