Love of My Life

Just like Freddie song which is dedicated to Mary Austin, she is love of his life. Even though with his condition and it turned out to be a tragic love story but he is emotionally connected with Mary and she will always be loved by Freddie. 
I know, it is a different case between me and Tim, he leave me because his time is over. He's gone and it almost kill my inner self.  I have battled with myself for not being a pathetic weak useless unmotivated person. I survived because of my family and my friends support but I think it's not enough. I need more motivation, so I made a promise wih Tim before I go to bed saying that I'll be fine and he doesn't need to worry because her girlfriend is a strong independent bitch (she likes to cry a lot) but will prove herself to be a success woman for her family and him. 
God knows how I love this guy so much with all his imperfection and his sweet smile. I love him as always. He got his own place at my heart and it will never change, no one could replace Tim as love of my life.  He did leave me, he did broke my heart, but he did make me feel loved by him. Really loved by him. 
As my life go on, a new lover will come, and that guy will love me as you did Tim. I'll love him and be his girl. But you need to know you are love of my life who taught me a lot of things, you taught me love, patience, kindness, and a few bad things that made me wiser. 

"When I grow older I will be there at your side to remind you
How I still love you, 

if Freddie got Mary as love of his life, I got Tim as mine,"

Comments

Popular Posts